OSHA 10 Hour Outreach Training Online
Guaranteed Low Price: $89.00
The OSHA 10 Hour Outreach Training focuses on and was developed to reduce hazardous work related situations which can result in injuries, fines and other serious consequences. The courses cover important topics and modules designed to aid employees in identifying and eradicating possible dangerous scenarios which are likely to lead to on-site injuries.
Our OSHA-Accepted 10 Hour Outreach Training courses are beneficial for both individual employees and job seekers as well as employers. Many different career fields now require OSHA 10 hour equiivalent training, and your acquisition of this training can be a valuable asset for your resume, and put you ahead of other job seekers. With the added simplicity and convenience of online training at your own pace, there's no reason not to get this necessary training now!
Enroll Now by following the simple three-click process to start your course right away and be done with your training at your own pace and ease!
CSR's Osha10hourtrainingonline.com is ideal for contractors seeking to train their employees and workers in important federal codes and standards for safety.
Osha10hourtrainingonline.com helps employers stay protected from OSHA violations which can result in significant fines (Individual fines can sometimes exceed $70,000 per violation) as well as other serious repercussions. Our courses are designed for individuals as well as groups of workers in a company, making it time efficient, flexible and easy to educate your work force about essential safety measures at a reasonable cost to you, the employer.
Enroll now to purchase the OSHA course for yourself or to purchase in bulk for your work force.
At CSR we understand the fast paced daily life of today's workers, and so we seek to provide the most cost and time effective training available. Our OSHA training has already served to train over 3 million students so far online to be safer and therefore more valuable employees. CSR appreciates that the average on-site worker has time constraints which can make adjusting to on-site training stressful and inconvenient; online training is more accessible and engages the worker actively in the course which leads to an excellent experience for the worker and a safer work environment for the entire company.
Our Online OSHA 10 hour Outreach Training Courses are helpful because:
- You can enroll and start your courses immediately and finish your course in 10 hours with a minimum of two days sitting.
- Employees with full time jobs can take the course at their own convenience and schedule from any computer that has a high speed internet connection.
- The subject matter can be reviewed and studied as much as needed.
- Our courses are designed be very user friendly, especially to new computer users. 24/7 customer service is also available to
- All OSHA 10 Hour Outreach Courses have a downloadable, FREE PDF study guide for the course
- The employee (student) does not need to be away from the job in order to take the course.
Currently, a 10 hour safety certification training course is compulsory in Nevada, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Missouri, Rhode Island, and Connecticut varying in different budgets of publicly funded projects. Furthermore, the states of Connecticut and Nevada necessitate the course to be retaken every 5 years.
In all cases, the online version of these OSHA 10 Hour Courses meet these requirements and is a fast, efficient
way to obtain the OSHA-Accepted training needed in order to guarantee a safe and efficient job site.
In accordance with OSHA CFR 1929, OSHA's fundamental motive is to provide a safe working environment for every man and women in United States, OSHA has required every employer to provide adequate safety training for their entire workforce. Our OSHA 10 Hour Construction Outreach Course online is a frequently demanded online course due to the rise in construction projects in recent years.
The course is expanded in 11 modules as below:
• Module 1 Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
• Module 2 OSHA 1926 Subpart C–General Safety and Health Provisions
• Module 3A 29 CFR 1910 Subpart Z–HEALTH HAZARDS IN CONSTRUCTION: Hazard Communication
• Module 3B OSHA 1926 Subpart D—HEALTH HAZARDS IN CONSTRUCTION: Hazardous Materials
• Module 4 Cranes and Rigging—Basic
• Module 5 Electrical Safety for Construction
• Module 6 Struck-By and Caught In Between Hazards
• Module 7 Fall Protection—Basic
• Module 8 OSHA 1926 Subpart E–Personal Protective Equipment
• Module 9 Hand and Power Tools—Basic
• Module 10 Scaffolds
• Module 11 Stairways and Ladders
Successful completion of OSHA 10 hour construction course online enables the students to print a temporary certificate immediately, following by your DOL Wallet card in 4-6 weeks sent to you via mail.
The OSHA 10 hour General Industry Outreach Training Course deals mostly with manufacturing, distribution and warehouses, service companies, and the medical professions. The course trains students on topics related to hazards that are outside the construction projects . The supreme emphasis of OSHA 10 Hour General Industry course is on Hazard communication, identification and prevention while providing a protected working environment for the workforce. CSR's 10 Hour General industry online course is fully accepted by all key states and is suitable for entry level workers as well as experienced workforce wherever it is necessary to implement by OSHA Code of Federal Regulations for General Industry (29 CFR 1910).
The course is consisted of 10 modules listed as below:
• Module 1 Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
• Module 2 Walking and Working Surfaces
• Module 3 Emergency Action Plan
• Module 4 Hazardous Materials
• Module 5 Personal Protective Equipment
• Module 6 Machine Guarding Safety
• Module 7 Electrical Safety
• Module 8 Hazard Communication
• Module 9 Hazardous Substances and Industrial Hygiene
• Module 10 Safety and Health Programs
Successful completion of OSHA 10 hour construction course online enables the students to print a temporary certificate immediately, followed by your DOL Wallet card in 4-6 weeks sent to you via mail.
All Major Credit Cards are accepted!
Outreach courses are powered by 360Training.com-An OSHA Accepted Provider. Customer Service: 1-800-442-1149. Instructor: Marie Athey outreach-trainer@360Training.com.
OSHA Training Mandatory States:
Follow us on: